Why Invest In Limestone?
Here Are A Few Reasons…
- A rich history of over 175 years providing access to higher education.
- Annual economic Impact of $106.5 million on Cherokee County (2016 data).
- Competitive Tuition & Fees of $26,300 ranks 12th out of 21 members of the S.C. Independent Colleges & Universities (SCICU). Average Tuition & Fees among members is $26,477. Highest: Furman ($53,372). Lowest: Voorhees ($12,436).
- Recent graduates had an overall career outcome rate of 93.6 percent within 6 months of receiving their degrees.
- Tuition paid nearly or completely for students from S.C. who quality for LIFE Scholarship, maximum Federal Pell Grant amount, and Limestone’s own institutional aid.
- 98 percent of students receive financial aid.
- Offering both On-Campus & Online degree programs.
- 4+1 Program that allows students to graduate with a bachelor’s degree and an MBA or Master’s In Health Informatics in only 5 years.
- Several new master’s degree programs.
- One of only 3 private institutions from South Carolina in the Top 30 in Best Value Schools Category by U.S. News & World Report.
- Articulation agreements with area community colleges such as SCC and Greenville Tech to provide affordable routes to a 4-year degree.
- One of the largest NCAA Division II athletic programs in the nation that competes in the highly-competitive South Atlantic Conference.
- Healthcare & Health Sciences emphasis…
- Healthcare degree programs that include Healthcare Administration, Master of Healthcare Administration (MBA), RN-to-BSN Nursing, BSN Pre-Licensure Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, dual MSN/MBA degree, and Master of Health Informatics.
- Health Sciences majors with the following concentrations: Pre-Nursing, Pre-Athletic Training, Pre-Physical Therapy, and Pre-Occupational Therapy.
- Articulation agreement with Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) to provide Limestone students with preferred admission and pathway toward a medical degree.